Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:35:42 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@mcs.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adaptec Array Controller - Will it work?

Hi folks,

Anyone thought about being able to talk to the AAA-130 series of array
controllers?

I've got one here for testing, and I'm going to fire it up and see if it
"just works" as an SCSI device under the PCI adapter.... I won't be able to
hot-control the array (you can config it from a cold boot via floppy) but
perhaps it will recognize as a standard SCSI device.

If not, anyone thought about supporting this in FreeBSD?

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service