Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 18:08:57 +0100
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dr Neuhaus niccy go not recognized

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 03:16:48PM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:
> > PnP support for i4b in -current was disabled during the conversion of
> > -current to the new-bus/new-pnp architecture; as a result all PnP ISDN
> > cards i4b supports do no longer work.
> >
> Anybody working on re-enabling it, and if so, any time-horisonts?

Depends on which card you use. I have attempted to do the conversion
for some cards. You are welcome to test it, but don't expect it to
work out of the box, I don't have the hardware to test it. It works
for the hardware I have access to. If the code will be brought into
i4b at all, it will not be before the i4b-PCI card code has
been converted too and the concept and code is sophisticated enough
for Hellmuth to accept it (and from what he wrote before, that won't
be before there is other documentation than RTSL for the newbus
system) . Some other people have shown interest in converting the PCI
code. If it takes time I won't blame them, I don't have any spare
time until mid january either.

--
German Tischler, tanis@gaspode.franken.de