Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 02:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Carrick <knyghtmare@knyghtmare.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/41082: New port: emulators/dosbox - emulator of a PC running DOS

The following reply was made to PR ports/41082; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Carrick <knyghtmare@knyghtmare.com>
To: Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>, freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/41082: New port: emulators/dosbox - emulator of a PC
	running DOS
Date: 03 Sep 2002 10:37:38 +0100

 --=-4ySC2ofZVUuHOsp42rdP

 Thanks for cleaning up the port and updating it. Seems to run fine, and
 the dosbox.lang fix is better than what I thought of.

 For what it's worth, the whitespace problem was most likely due to my
 mail being screwed and having to submit it via the WWW script.

 Due to the nature of dosbox, I'm unsure if it would run on alpha (and
 would need ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=3D i386). However, I think I'm just being
 paranoid, it should work since it uses SDL, right?

 --=-4ySC2ofZVUuHOsp42rdP

 --=-4ySC2ofZVUuHOsp42rdP--