Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:48:56 -0500
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        Mike Jeays <jeays@statcan.ca>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which printers work with Ghostscript?

Mike,

Look into installing the 'apsfilter' port in ports directory 'print'.
I have an Epson Stylus Color 600. I had to install ghostscript 5.5
to get the stcolor device driver, but I am happy with the results.
You can tweak the ghostscript stuff to get better quality depending
on your printer.

As far as other printers go, I am at a loss. Sorry.

later
Michael Mercer