Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:13:26 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        <casmail@zdnetmail.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Windows Installation

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> [mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of Chad
> Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 7:03 PM
> To: questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: Windows Installation
>

> I need HELP with the Windows install.

	Okay... maybe I'm opening a Pandora's Box here, but just what kind of help
do you need?  (Maybe I'm the one that's gonna be needing the help before
this is over with)...

> I am very Proficient with Windows,

	Congratulations.

> but this is VERY confusing....

	Well, you managed to subscribe to the list correctly... or at least send to
the list, so that's a step in the right direction...  Which "this" are you
talking about?  *deer caught in headlights look*

> The
> almost 800 Page book was ritten for a unix hacker (like it
> always talks
> about)

	Unix hacker, eh?  800 page book, eh?  Which book do you have would be a
good starting place.  Does it cover your version of FreeBSD specifically?
Or is it a general FreeBSD help manual?

> Please Let me know if there is a tech support number ect....

	They disconnected the phone number years ago... nowadays, we do it with
Telepathy... *grins*

> Thank you so much!!!!!
> Chad

	But seriously... if you're in need of help, I'm sure there are people here
that would be more than happy to do what they could to help, me being one of
them.  Problem is, you don't specify any specific problems, activities, or
any details regarding what you're trying to do.  Not only would that be of
help to the rest of us, it may help you in possible debugging of your system
(i.e. seeing a possible IRQ conflict that you never thought of before, or
something similar).

--- Andy