Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:46:13 -0400
From:      "leegold" <goldtech@worldpost.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <SoftGuitar@aol.com>
Subject:   Re: Video card support

http://www.x11.org/

http://www.xfree86.org/

but the list  ( though, little after the fact ) that you see durring
XF86SetUp, of cards, is what I used. If you see your card on that list
( ready for you to check-off ) then check it off and proceed  - "you're
cool". If your card is not on that list then bail out of the set-up, and
swap in an explictly support card cited on that list.