Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:00:31 GMT
From:      Ian <yoitsmeremember@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/166639: [boot] Syscons issue Intel D2700

The following reply was made to PR amd64/166639; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ian <yoitsmeremember@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, lebel.jerome@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 15:50:22 -0500

 I found an old PCI graphics card and did a bit more testing on the
 board.  Firstly, though I definitely have the same display corruption as
 reported in this pr, I also have a issue with the serial
 console/terminal--or possibly with just serial interfaces in
 general--that I don't believe is related to the graphics issue, as it
 still occurs when using a PCI graphics card.  However, I don't think I
 can entirely disable the integrated GPU, even when there is a PCI card
 plugged in, so I can't say for sure.

 So, in short, while I can confirm the graphics issue detailed in this
 pr, I think the serial issue is unrelated and I'll submit a separate pr
 for it.