Date:      Sun, 13 May 2012 16:40:07 +0200
From:      Thierry Thomas <thierry@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: libtextcat vs libexttextcat

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

Le ven 11 mai 12 =E0 19:26:03 +0200, Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
 =E9crivait=A0:
>=20
> These two ports either need to learn to co-exist (not overwrite each othe=
r's
> files) or to be marked as mutually conflicting (right now libtextcat does=
n't have
> a check).
> First options would be preferable of course.

Thanks for the notice! I was unaware of libexttextcat...

For immediate safeness, I've just registered the confict in libtextcat.
In a 2nd time, I guess that we could rename one of the createfp: this is
just a tool to create fingerprints, and we mostly use only the
libraries. What does office@ think?

Best regards,
--=20
Th. Thomas.