Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:39:06 GMT
From:      Roman Fedulov <romke@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/100194: On Intel D945GTPLKR delay at start FreeBSD kernel

>Number:         100194
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       On Intel D945GTPLKR delay at start FreeBSD kernel
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
At loading a kernel after a conclusion of the information on hard disks before assembling of root section, the led on floppy disk drive is active. Led active about three minutes thus loadings does not occur, then the root section is mounted and all works. Only it is impossible to mount floppy: Filesystem is read-only. If to disconnect the controller floppy disk drive that of this delay is not present. On other operational systems of it is not present. It is guilty Intel ICH7? Forgive for my English. Thanks.
>How-To-Repeat:
At each start