Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 1996 22:54:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Daniel Baker <dbaker@cocoa.ops.neosoft.com>
To:        bubba bubba <bubba@server1.netpath.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Specialix Xio and SIo

I just setup one yesterday. It works great except it says "si0: lost intr"
about every 20 seconds on my console...

I have this line in my Kernel Config:
device          si0     at isa? iomem 0xd0000 tty irq 12 vector siintr

Read /etc/MAKEDEV for info on setting up the device files for them.

Daniel

On Sun, 25 Feb 1996, bubba bubba wrote:

> Has anyone ported drivers for the Specialix XIO or SIO cards ?
> These are the cards that the Telebit Netblazer terminal server uses.
> I would like to use them as I have a couple extras.
>
> thanks
>
> --Bubba

     Daniel Baker - Daniel@Cuckoo.COM
"Uhhhhhhh, thank you, drive through please"