Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:15:51 -0400
From:      Travis Mikalson <bofh@terranova.net>
To:        Eddie Fry <eddie@eaznet.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrix MII-300 Processor & FreeBSD

Eddie Fry wrote:

> I wanted a K6, but with the price cuts coming, my suppliers won't get  me one.
> So, I bought a Cyrix instead.  I guess I can always pull it in a month and
> replace it with, what will probably be a cheaper, K6.  When are the K7's coming
> out? I've read about them, but thought they were a ways off yet.

"First half of '99"

As opposed to the K6-3's "1st quarter '99"

I'll take a K6-3 or two myself when it comes out.. it's not going to be
really expensive or anything, so why wait?

Perhaps this discussion should be moved to -chat pretty soon.
-T
--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011        Fax: (305)451-5991