Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Subject:   Re: RC test update

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> FYI:
> 	DS20 booted fine off a RC cdrom
> 	Tlaser did not boot from the CD.
>
> As I have no spare cycles at work to check this out at the moment I propose
> to mark Tlaser broken in the 4.4-release notes.
>
> Matt, have you tried the Ames Tlaser recently?

I tried it with the CDs that I made, and it worked just peachy- remember? Did
you try it from mine? Oh, well. Screw it.

I will likely not have any alphas at NASA/Ames to work with shortly (and
probably won't even be there anyway)- what pathetic little 'mass storage' work
I actually had been doing was cancelled, and the only work left that I could
be doing there that makes any sense for me to do at all is debug scheduler
issues on the 1024-CPU SGI Origin IRIX system. Ho-hum.

In any case, I've no time for testing prior to the 5th and will be OOT from
7/7 thru 7/13.

-matt