Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:07:00 -0500
From:      Mark.Jacobs@custserv.com
To:        mwlucas@gltg.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DSL Hookup and FreeBSD

I have to check with GTE but I would guess that it
is an external box.

What controller/devices would I have to build into
my kernel?

Mark Jacobs
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
 - Union General John Sedgewick, Last Words - 1864

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------