Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:07:33 +0200
From:      "Dave Wilson" <davew@sai.co.za>
To:        "Matthew Horoschun" <matthew@actweb.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: DNS redundancy & load balancing

Hi Matthew,

Indeed but clients have their primary DNS server set to our primary, thus if
our primary goes down no resolution takes place.
Clients have a their seconday DNS set to our secondary DNS, but we've found
that often M$ machines never even try looking at their secondary DNS server.
Any ideas ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
The S.A Internet