Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:08:33 -0500
From:      Jem Matzan <valour@thejemreport.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Peer review of AMD64/FreeBSD article

I've just finished writing this article comparing performance between an
Athlon64 in 32-bit and 64-bit mode using FreeBSD:

http://www.thejemreport.com/lab64/amd64vsi386.php

(this is a temporary address which will later redirect to the published
article)

I've checked it over twice for fact accuracy, but I would like other
eyes to look at it before it goes to press. I haven't spell-checked it
yet, so don't worry about that... I just want to make sure I haven't
made any factual errors.

Please note that the companion articles referenced in this review (the
ULE vs 4BSD and the FreeBSD Benchmarking articles) are not yet complete,
and their links will go to the 404 page for right now. I hope to have
them done soon.

I'm subscribed to the list through a redirected email address with no
SMTP access, so you don't have to forward responses to me directly.

-Jem