Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:40:27 -0700
From:      "Kory Hamzeh" <kory@avatar.com>
To:        "Stephen Wenzler" <s.wenzler4@verizon.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Installing FreeBSD via FTP

Here is a good intro:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.3-RELEASE/INSTALL.TXT

Make the boot floppies, boot off of them and then sysinstall comes up. It
will walk you through it. It's fairly easy.

Good luck,
Kory

edItems&userid=stephenw1&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

**update**
Effective immedately, I have new email address on my new ISP which is:

s.wenzler4@verizon.net