Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 11:31:42 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>
Cc:        peter@netplex.com.au (Peter Wemm), pete@sms.fi, dag-erli@ifi.uio.no, net@FreeBSD.ORG, core@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: INRIA IPv6 on FreeBSD

> From what I've heart, the INRIA stack is indeed a good one so I would
> opt for the INRIA one (I do not have personal experience with it though).

And that's the real essence of the problem here...  Most of the people
who've even bothered to formulate an opinion on this issue so far have
also yet to actually seriously _look_ at any of the available
implementations. :-(

I appreciate that people's time is limited, especially for
bleeding-edge issues like IPv6, but perhaps a working group could be
formed at this point to go actually study the various options far more
substantially before we move on to the stage of talking seriously
about committing anything?

- Jordan