Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:57:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <pfgshield-pedro@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mach Cthreads??

Hi;

I'm taking a "rest" and saw a brief mention about Mach Cthreads on a book. It's
nice to be able to have more than one high quality thread implementation on
FreeBSD, although having them all using same API (posix) is not as interesting
as might be having more variety.

Just for my selfish curiosity.. is porting Cthreads to use KSE something
feasible? I looked around for more information but I only found references to
the GNU Hurd (which probably has license restrictions and has been badly
modified anyways), and MacOS X, but not anywhere I can download the packages or
documentation.

Any links are welcome although, I repeat, it's only for my selfish curiosity.

cheers,

    Pedro.

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!
http://companion.yahoo.it