Date:      Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   10Mbit network beginning to work

  To everyone who has helped or lent encouragement over the
  past weeks re getting my two systems networked, thank you.

  As of 14:20 today my inexpensive ($180) Computer City-bought
  10Mb PCI network began to fly.  If you have from 3 to 5 PeeCees
  that you intended to network at home 10Mbit/sec should do it;
  if you are commercial, you'll need 100Mb.

  At any rate, when I've recovered from this ordeal, I'll publish
  exactly what I did.  This pertains only to PCI m'boards and
  systems running FBSD.  It probably won't apply to even the
  majority of similar cases.  It should help you to avoid some
  pitfalls.

  gary

  PS to Doug White: yeah, this _was_ easier than PLIP.

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service uNix