Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:49:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "wjm@ciberlynx.net" <wjm@tiger.ciberlynx.net>
To:        Jason Hunt <jhunt@blaz.homeip.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cron job not running..

First I'd include the "MAILTO=user" at the beginning of your crontfile.
That way you'll get an email sent to you which may very well define your
problem. Second I'd make sure to include the "PATH=" statement within your
script or just put in absolute paths to desired programs. I'd First
enable the MAILTO statement and see what errors get sent to you.

./Bill