Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:34:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <spidey@libdns.qc.ca>
To:        Mike Fisher <mfisher@csh.rit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SOLVED. Re: ps problems (explained)

I will not continue this conversation in the mailing list, as it is
getting nowhere. I just want to defend my opinions and my thoughts.

First, I'd like to say that I was trying to 'shoot' theories to solve __my
own problem__ and I don't think they have done any damage at all.

And talk about 'wild-eyed paranoia theories'.. what the hell are you
talking about?!?! I think there have been a thread here on wether or not
it was safe to installworld in full multi-user mode... and from my point
of view, the question has not yet been resolved. And anyways, where I
learned how to do make world's , it is said that running it in multi-user
mode is "asking for trouble"
(http://www.nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk/FreeBSD/make-world/make-world.html).
oh well... maybe It's just my ignorance surfacing again....

And I don't think I ever mentionned in any of my mails something about
FBSD developpers doing something foolish on april 1st. If it was, you took
it way too seriously..

I think you are jumping to conclusions and flames way too easily my
friend.

I hope I did not offended anyone out there. I just find frustrating that
trying to share opinions gets me so much disrespect.

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Mike Fisher wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Spidey wrote:
>
> > Anyways... I'm just shooting theories around, as nobody else is trying.
> > Your thoughts are worth mine! :
>
> I do not believe that shooting around wild-eyed paranoia theories are
> helpful to anyone else.  Your theory about the ``make installworld
> only in single-user mode'' was purely an ad ignorantium fallacy.
>
> It is quite foolish to believe that the FreeBSD developers team would
> intentionally break their product as an April Fools Day joke.
>
> --
> Mike
> "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for." -- Rush

Si l'image donne l'illusion de savoir
C'est que l'adage pretend que pour croire,
L'important ne serait que de voir

Lofofora