Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:35:12 -0500
From:      Alex Ching-Yuen Wong <Alex_Wong@scotiamarkets.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About CFS in -stable

Dear all,

I realized that there is the CFS in the kernel option. However, when I
tried to build a customized kernel, with the CFS option disabled, the
'make depend' refers to some kind of kernel source from /sys/cfs which
is obviously missing.(I have done a cvsup with src-all, src-secure
option and make world is fine for me) I just wonder if there are other
kernel options that refers to the CFS related code, or should I be
fetching the CFS code elsewhere just for building the kernel? Could
anybody kindly give a pointer to me? =)

Thank you very much.

Best Rgds,
Alex.