Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:11:24 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        PseudoCylon <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, Kim Culhan <w8hdkim@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: ath lor

Well, we really need to figure out exactly the code and locking paths
that is causing these LORs. I don't have the time to figure it out
just at the moment - I want to focus on bringing the AR93xx series
NICs into FreeBSD in a clean, non-hacky method.

I also don't really like at all how these locks are recursive, but
fixing that is likely a very large effort. I'd like to tackle it but
not quite right at the moment.

So, let's list all the LORs that you're seeing and figure out the code
paths, so we can correctly fix these issues. :)

Adrian