Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:07:52 EDT
From:      JcMcadoo1@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   downloading freeBSD

Hello.

I wanted to download FreeBSD for a project that I need to do at school.  I
have been having a hard time for a few days doing so.  I get to the page where
you can see many files that can be downloaded.  The main page does not say
exactly what files to download.

For my project, I must compare using PHP and CGI.  And I would like to have
FreeBSD on my computer to do so.  Please tell me what I need to download in
order to do this.

Thank you,
Jackie