Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Kerry Woods <kerryw@demon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AHC SCSI errors

I saw this too (I'm running the may CAM snapshot on -stable.)  This disk
is a quantum atlas-ii which has slightly old firmware which Justin has
already warned us about.

I also had a seagate go offline and never come back (until the power was
reset) during backups the other night.  I am getting ready to build the
more recent CAM and will see if that helps...

-Chris

(da2:ahc1:0:4:0): SCB 0x9 - timed out while idle, LASTPHASE == 0x1,
SCSISIGI == 0x0
SEQADDR == 0x8
SSTAT1 == 0xa
(da2:ahc1:0:4:0): Queuing a BDR SCB
(da2:ahc1:0:4:0): Bus Device Reset Message Sent
(da2:ahc1:0:4:0): no longer in timeout, status = 34b
ahc1: Bus Device Reset Sent. 23 SCBs aborted