Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:58:15 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Google sheets no longer recalculate

In the past week or two it seems like Google Sheets no longer will
recalculate using Firefox. This may be a Google issue, but I can find no
reports of this and it works fine on Windows and Linux.I can also use
Chromium on my system with no issues. I suspect it started with the update
to Firefox 45 and is exclusive to the FreeBSD port.

If I make a change, the "recalculating formulas" bar appears but the
spreadsheet does not update. If I close and re-open the sheet, the correct
recalculated values show up.None of my formulas are at all complex. Adding
the values of two cells (both integers) or subtracting an integer number of
days from TODAY( ). That's it. Other sheets have the same issue, but I
don't use them all that much.

I build firefox from ports on FreeBSD 10.2-Stable r296404 with the options
as follows:
===> The following configuration options are available for firefox-45.0.1,1:
     BUNDLED_CAIRO=on: Use bundled fork of cairo-1.9.5
     CANBERRA=off: Sound theme alerts
     DBUS=on: D-Bus IPC system support
     DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
     DTRACE=off: Build with DTrace probes
     FFMPEG=on: FFmpeg support (WMA, AIFF, AC3, APE...)
     GCONF=off: GConf configuration backend support
     GIO=on: Use GIO for file I/O
     GNOMEUI=off: libgnomeui support module
     INTEGER_SAMPLES=off: Integer audio sample format
     LIBPROXY=off: Proxy support via libproxy
     OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=on: Use extra compiler optimizations
     PGO=off: Use Profile-Guided Optimization
     PROFILE=off: Build with profiling support
     TEST=off: Build and/or run tests
====> Options available for the multi AUDIO: you have to choose at least
one of them
     ALSA=on: ALSA audio architecture support
     PULSEAUDIO=off: PulseAudio sound server support
====> Options available for the single TOOLKIT: you have to select exactly
one of them
     GTK2=on: GTK+ 2 GUI toolkit support
     GTK3=off: GTK+ 3 GUI toolkit support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

Any ideas what is going on?
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com