Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:30:05 -0400
From:      Roger Savard <Roger.Savard@henoc.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   P2B-LS

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to get an asus p2b-ls board, I'm aware of the cam
driver I'll need. I plan to use a serial console (Wyse50),
I know this board is quite new but anybody has any advice?

 ... special BIOS settings to disable keyboard/Video card.

Suppose I got this to work, how do I get to the BIOS menu
from a serial console or is it not possible?

Thanks for any hint.

--
Roger.Savard@henoc.com