Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2006 20:22:28 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@freebsd.org>
To:        Vahan Yerkanian <vahan@arminco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDstats Project v2.0 ...

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Vahan Yerkanian wrote:

> Paul Schmehl wrote:
>> Finally, it looks like your number one problem is going to be maintainence.
>> Right now you're showing a ".x" and a "F.x" release.  Not sure if that's
>> tampering or what, but it's obviously not legit.  You also have a sudden
>> influx of hosts from Armenia.  Again, don't know if they're legit or not,
>> but keeping up with that stuff is going to require eyes-on type manual
>> labor.  I hope you've planned for that.
>
> Ehm, actually something's really wrong :)
>
> Armenia  	331  	28.24%
>
> shouldn't be that much, I think I installed it on 4 servers :)

Yup, it was someone else from Armenia that it looks like modified the
script and submitted all of their 'virtual hosts' as well as 'the server
itself' ... although it does make the stats look good, please keep it to
one entry per server (or even one per VPS, since that will then have a
distinct IP) but not per virtual host :)

----