Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jerry <jerryr001@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache virtual hosts

I rencently setup a FreeBSD server and I'm having a
problem setting-up virtual hosts with apache 1.3.12.

I have a single IP address which I'm trying to run
multiple domains from.

my virtual host entries look like this:

NameVirtualHost MY.SINGLE.IP.ADDRESS:80

<VirtualHost MY.SINGLE.IP.ADDRESS>
ServerAdmin webmaster@1QUALIFIED.DOMAIN.COM
DocumentRoot /home/USERNAME/public_html
ServerName 1QUALIFIED.DOMAIN.COM
TransferLog /var/log/webs/access_log
ErrorLog /var/log/webs/error_log
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost MY.SINGLE.IP.ADDRESS>
ServerAdmin webmatser@2QUALIFIED.DOMAIN.COM
DocumentRoot /home/USERNAME/public_html
ServerName 2QUALIFIED.DOMAIN.COM
TransferLog /var/log/webs/access_log
ErrorLog /var/log/webs/error_log
</VirtualHost>

I have the DocumentRoot set above in what apache calls
section 2 or the main area to another directory.

In section 1 I have:
#Listen 3000
#Listen MY.SINGLE.IP.ADDRSS

BindAddress MY.SINGLE.IP.ADDRSS

When I try to access any of the domains it defaults to
the first virtual host entry.  What is causing this?
I've read ove the apache virtual host information over
and over and can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong.
Any help would be great thanks!

(Sorry if this is the wrong list to post, I couldn't
find an apache question list).