Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 15:52:36 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        graphite@taurus.bekkoame.or.jp
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a port of jp-groff-0.99

 * I've modified the port of jp-groff-0.98 to jp-groff-0.99 .
 *
 * I put it to
 * ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/jp-groff-0.99-port.tar.gz

I took a look, it seems to be done with a totally different philosophy
from the previous port.  And I don't know if I can agree with taking
off the "g" prefix for the binaries in /usr/local/bin, as we will have
more conflict with system binaries in /usr/bin.

Do you think you can talk to Mr. Yasutomi (Nobuhiro Yasutomi
<nobu@psrc.isac.co.jp>) first?  I appreciate your help but I don't
want to overwrite someone else's port without consulting him first....

Satoshi