Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 02:34:43 -0500
From:      Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /stand and upgrades?

I just upgraded a system to 2.2.1 by unpacking the sources and doing a
"make world".  That finished fine, and then I rebuilt the kernel and did
a "make install" for the new kernel.  I haven't rebooted yet.

I was about to use /stand/sysinstall to upgrade the XFree86 stuff when I
noticed that the contents of /stand are from an Older install of FreeBSD
(like June of '96).

What's a good way to get /stand updated?

Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks, and I'm not on this list, so please email any replies to me,
too!