Date:      Tue, 6 Jan 2015 08:01:32 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Peter_Ankerst=C3=A5l?= <peter@pean.org>
Cc:        "wi >> freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Multiple ssid or multiple radios with hostapd

Hi!

So:

* you can run one hostapd - just not via the startup script. You can
just pass it multiple config files at the command line. Try it and if
you make it work, we'll figur eout how to teach the hostapd rc script
about taking a specific config file parameter so we can list config
files there.

* yes, you'll need >1 ssid on a radio, regardless .:)

* yes, the atheros chips have one radio and one baseband, and our
framework only supports it being in one channel AP mode at a time (ie,
not switching between multple channels/bands.)

-adrian