Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:20:40 +0100
From:      "EIN Business Development" <busdev@einmedia.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cooperation

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01BF36A0.3B404C00

Hello,=20
=20
I recently came across your Website on the Internet.  Without the =
intention of "spamming" your site, I would like to take this opportunity =
to introduce to you an audience of more than 280,000 individuals.  A =
large proportion of these people are international news and business =
orientated, wealthy, global thinking and traveling English speakers.
=20
We consider that the type of target market you are trying to reach is =
very similar to our audience demographics. I would like to invite you to =
consider advertising options on one or more of our news and information =
sites. Consultations are always free and we welcome an opportunity to =
discuss how we can assist you in your sales and marketing efforts.
=20
Please forward this message to the appropriate person in your company. =
We look forward to hearing back from you.
=20
Best regards,
=20
David Rothstein
Chief Executive Officer
European Internet Network, Inc.
http://www.einmedia.com
Publisher of:
www.russiatoday.com
www.insidechina.com
www.centraleurope.com=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01BF36A0.3B404C00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello, <BR>&nbsp;<BR>I recently came =
across your=20
Website on the Internet.&nbsp; Without the intention of "spamming" your =
site, I=20
would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you an audience of =
more than=20
280,000 individuals.&nbsp; A large proportion of these people are =
international=20
news and business orientated, wealthy, global thinking and traveling =
English=20
speakers.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>We consider that the type of target market you =
are trying=20
to reach is very similar to our audience demographics. I would like to =
invite=20
you to consider advertising options on one or more of our news and =
information=20
sites. Consultations are always free and we welcome an opportunity to =
discuss=20
how we can assist you in your sales and marketing =
efforts.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Please=20
forward this message to the appropriate person in your company. We look =
forward=20
to hearing back from you.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Best regards,<BR>&nbsp;<BR>David=20
Rothstein<BR>Chief Executive Officer<BR>European Internet Network, =
Inc.<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.einmedia.com">http://www.einmedia.com</A><BR>Publisher=
=20
of:<BR><A =
href=3D"http://www.russiatoday.com">www.russiatoday.com</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.insidechina.com">www.insidechina.com</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.centraleurope.com">www.centraleurope.com</A>; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01BF36A0.3B404C00--