Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 1996 11:06:23 +0000
From:      dicen@hooked.net
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: User ppp not hanging up modem.

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > I am posting this to questions, current and stable becuase it applies to
> > all of them. You can configure majordomo not to send duplicate emails
> > for different mail lists. It isn't that hard.
>
> Nonetheless, we still ask that you stop.  Repeated offenses will not
> result in a majordomo configuration, they will simply result in you
> yourself being filtered at the source.  Knock it off or be barred,
> it's that simple, and the matter is not open to discussion so Just Do
> It Please.
>
> Thank you.
>
>                                         Jordan
Excure me? Every one has been posting to a bunch of lists. I have been
getting multiple emails from a lot of people. What is with you people?
Do you treat everyone with such disdain and a pompos attitude? Do you
people have any idea of the reputation freebsd developers have for being
quote "assholes". Why do you think all of my friends use Linux. God help
you.