Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:42:22 -0500
From:      Jeremy Norris <ishmael27@home.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rules for new ports

If I do, the program proceeds to segfault. It's at a very early stage of
development and appears to be hard-coded to utilizing the photo.
If the general consensus is that this makes the port inappropriate, that is
fine, I will try to contact the author of the program and see what I can do
about getting the photo removed.

Jeremy