Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:31:46 -0500
From:      "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
To:        Tomas Klockar <dateck@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with tekram and 3.1-RELEASE

At 12:32 AM 3/30/99 +0200, Tomas Klockar wrote:
>I tried to help a friend with a Tekram 390F SCSI card.
>
>I attached the source file which I got from Tekram
>
>this is what I did.
>
>cp PM300.GZ /usr/src
>cd /usr/src
>zcat PM300.GZ | patch -p0
>config TEKRAM
>cd ../../compile/TEKRAM
>make depend
>make
>
>and this is what i got
>
>[stuff deleted]

Um, I actually have a Tekram 390F in my server.  It is a Symbios 53c875 based
card, and as such works perfectly well under 3.1 with the ncr driver.  There
should be no need for a driver from Tekram. In fact mine is running the ncr
driver under 3.1 now.
--------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@ChrisBowman.com