Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:52:15 -0800
From:      Eric Melville <eric@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dimitar Peikov <mitko@rila.bg>
Cc:        binup@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

> I havent in mind to argue someone particular, but I see that in this project
> there are only requests what should it be not something really done or
> proposal.

Actually, code does exist. Take a look at the projects directory in the
cvs repository. Everything in the client directory, however, will be ripped
out once the new package api and system is in place. The server needs to
keep track of history rather than just keeping the most recent files
around, but it should give a good idea about how things are supposed to
work. It also may be beneficial to change the protocol if only packages and
such are going to be transmitted.