Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 2009 02:05:26 +0100
From:      Jedrzej Kalinowski <kalinoj1@iem.pw.edu.pl>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   kqemu and devfs - any luck?

Hello,

I'm trying to set up kqemu (kqemu-devel from -current) to be accessible to usual
non-wheel users. I've created a ruleset that looks like this:

# devfs rule show
100 path kqemu mode 666
200 path kqemu unhide

than I do
# devfs rule applyset

but sadly my /dev/kqemu are still owned by root:wheel and have 660
permissions. I'm proceeding exactly in the way that's described in man 8 devfs.

Maybe someone else succeded with this and could give me a tip on how to
cope with this issue? Or maybe someone can at least confirm that it does
not work, and the PR should be posted? I'm working on a -CURRENT
system..

Regards,
Jedrzej Kalinowski