Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 06:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        andrew@cream.org
Cc:        test@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can i post messages?

qmail, or any other mail server software, does not determine whether
or not you can send email to the FreeBSD mailing lists.  to send mail
to the lists you must not trigger any of our spam filters.

make sure that the mail server connecting to us has both A and PTR DNS
records.

do not include any headers we have found are indicative of spam.

do not include in the body of the message any spam indicators.

the vast majority of emails are accepted.  we have VERY FEW false
positives.

jmb