Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 1996 09:08:27 -0600
From:      "Daniel M. Eischen" <deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org>
To:        aagero@aage.priv.no
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ANNOUNCE: xmcd v2.0 CD-audio player (fwd)

>| Can someone look this over and include it if it's OK?
>|
>| I built and tested xmcd-2.0 on a 2.2-current system built Mar 28.
>
>Sorry for the empty reply. In xmcd, if I press the "time" button 2 or
>3 times while a CD is playing, I get a segmentation fault.

Hmm.  I can't reproduce that here.  I've tried pressing time continuously
and everything works fine.

Have you run /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xmcd/config/config.sh to properly setup
your CD-ROM drive?  When I made the package, it was setup for my CD-ROM
drive, a Plextor SCSI-2 PX-43CH.

What version of the kernel are you running?

Dan Eischen
deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org