Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:30:28 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Kirill Ponomarew <krion@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin Makefile distinfo

>Maybe it's better to move all p5-* ports which are maintained
>by ports@FreeBSD.org to perl@FreeBSD.org ?

Please don't do this.  In addition to the repo churn, there are many places
in the FreeBSD documentation that state that "ports@" is the canonical
stand-in value for "unmaintained".  This would violate POLA IMHO.

I believe that my ports monitoring code and Bill Fenner's distfile
survey parsers would also have to be reworked.  I don't know about
the FreshPorts code but I wouldn't be surprised.

mcl