Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:00:11 GMT
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Niedermeier_G=FCnter?= <gnieder@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/124124: Page fault while booting livefs iso of FreeBSD 7.0

The following reply was made to PR i386/124124; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Niedermeier_G=FCnter?= <gnieder@gmx.de>
To: Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:23:38 +0200

 Dear Remko,

 sorry for my late answer. I found your mail today in my spamfolder.

 Well, the problem is that I have no chance to install 7.0 on disk,
 because the system already hangs during initial boot phase.

 So what can I do?

 Rgds

 Guenter