Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:49:41 -0800
From:      "Walter .S. Alcaraz" <walcaraz@indy3.gstone.com>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RAID on FreeBSD

I plan on purchasing FreeBSD 2.2.5 and installing it on a Pentium 200 or
Pentium II 233 with 32 MB RAM.  I want to run it as an NFS server with 32 GB
storage and a 100-mbit Fast Ethernet card, running with a RAID Ultra-Wide SCSI
controller.  The setup I want to use is 9  4 GB Ultra-Wide SCSI drives, with a
RAID controller doing RAID level 5.  My question is, which RAID SCSI controller
does FreeBSD support and what one works the best?