Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 13:36:41 -0400
From:      Dan Cross <tenser@spitfire.ecsel.psu.edu>
To:        Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, phk@critter.tfs.com
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c

Stop this ridiculousness now!  You both are acting like the first graders
my mom teaches!  After deleting about *8* of these messages out of my
-hackers mailbox, I've just about had it with both of you clowns!

And please don't give me any of this, ``He started it!'' junk.  If you
want to shoot spitballs at each other, then you may do so on your own
time.  Please don't waste my CPU time and disk space doing it!

Theo says:
> Stop sending me mail.  You have had the option a few times now to
> stop this.

Okay, if you want him to stop sending you mail, stop asking him to stop
sending you mail.  Simply ignore him, and Poul will leave you alone.

Poul says:
> then we will filter you out of the freebsd-lists.

Poul, please stop sending Theo mail.  He's asked you several times now,
and it's somewhat obvious that all you want to do is have a flame war
with him.  I find that really depressing, and I'm starting to lose
respect for you.

If anyone finds this note condescending, it's purposely meant to be
that way.  Not as an insult, but to show Theo and Poul that they're
both acting like damn fools.

Besides, this camp split jazz is really disheartening to hear.  Aren't
the BSD camps fragmented enough as it is?  Shesh...

	- Dan C.