Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:33:57 +0300 (EEST)
From:      "Oles' Hnatkevych" <gnut@nut.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   backuping the system

Hello!

  I need your advice. What is in your opinion the best ways to back up a
system? What hardware/software do you use and what software already exists
it the FreeBSD installation? What about sreamers? What about CD-writers?
Are there any programs for writing CD-ROMs? What about magnetic optical
storage (don't know how it's exactly called in english)? And what types
of these different hardware are supported by FreeBSD? What do you usually
back up?

  The problems is that we're going to have a really "safe" server, and
I'm completely uniformant and uneducated on these topics.

   Big thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

    Oles Hnatkevych, http://gnut.kiev.ua