Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 1996 12:08:34 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org, root@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: moving cvs

At this point, I'd be happy if just the services currently scheduled
to move off freefall make it off safely.  That means pointing
cvsup.freebsd.org over to spatter and verifying that all the CTM
customers are moved.  After that?  Let's look at freefall again then
and see how much of a load hosting the web pages is.

					Jordan