Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:00:12 -0700
From:      "Danny Bowman" <grecko.1@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell 620 w/docking station won't do X on the external monitor

There is amd64 drivers from nvidia for linux. I haven't used freebsd in a
while, so I'm just guessing here - but maybe run them with linux-compat or
similar? Although then, you have to run X in linux-compat mode as well, so
you might as well just run Linux...

Grecko

Wait... this is FreeBSD... you might as well just run Linux :P
--
    (  Boy this thing    )