Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 20:01:11 -0500
From:      emre <emre@interniq.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PGP5 & XFmail problem

Hi,

I've installed PGP5 from the ports collection.  I also installed XFmail from

the ports, which has support for PGP5 (for signing/encrypting mail).  But for

some reson it is not working.  Is anyone else using XFMail and PGP?

I noticed this:

bash-2.03# pgp5
Invoked with unknown symlink

In XFMail, under Misc->Config Display->PGP, "PGP Program" has /usr/local/bin/pgp5

by default (which is what I executed and have me the symlink error).  Because of

that, I think, XFMail cannot make use of PGP (it gives me an execution error).

Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have doing PGP manually and then pasting

it to my mail client.

Thanks