Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:05:59 -0800
From:      cbfrp002@netcafe.net
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Home-based Travel Business

Look, I don't want to waste your time.... or mine.
If you are 110% SERIOUS about earning a solid six figure income from the comfort of your own home and are not afraid to work for it - I CAN HELP YOU!!!

WHAT THIS BUSINESS IS NOT:

This is NOT Multilevel Marketing.
This is NOT a chain letter.
This is NOT another get rich scheme!!!

WHAT THIS BUSINESS IS:

This IS a legitimate company registered with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND D.A.'S OFFICE.
This company IS a member of DUNN AND BRADSTREET.
This company has recently gone public.

And most important, this company IS dedicated to helping YOU move into a six-figure lifestyle.

With this incredible business opportunity, after you become a qualified director, you will earn an unbelievable 78% commission.  This translates to a $1,000.00 profit from each transaction.

For more information concerning this awesome opportunity and your FREE 3-day, 4-night, cruise for two.

CALL 24 HOURS
1-800-345-9688 EXT. 3540

OR cbfrp002@netcafe.com <-- CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME and put "Travel info" as the subject to receive more information.

Admin
Internet Services

If you are a Washington resident and/or wish to be removed from this list, reply to this message with the word "remove" as the subject, and you will be removed from our list.

This e-mail message is being sent in accordance with the Washington state commercial e-mail law for commercial e-mail. For more information please see:

http://www.wa.gov/wwweb/AGO/junkemail/ [Washington State Law].