Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:35:32 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Announce: BRIDGE/IPFW/DUMMYNET PicoBSD stuff...

Well, lot of stuff to announce... (Bcc to -hackers and -committers...)

My dear committers: is there anyone out there who is willing to revise the
code and import it into -current and/or -stable ???

  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/bridge.html

      i have mostly finished and tested the bridging patches
      for FreeBSD, a diff file for 2.2.x (and might even work
      on -current if someone wants to try...) is available.

  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/

      I have also cleaned up dummynet for 2.2.7 (lots of people
      asking...) removing the last few bugs (now it works with natd,
      thanks to Philippe Regnauld who tested it extensively).
      This code includes a significant performance improvement in
      SKIPTO instructions. Patches and docs available at the above URL.

  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/bridge.html

      And since i was at it... i decided to build a PicoBSD floppy
      with BRIDGING, IPFW, and DUMMYNET on it... on 2.2.6
      At the above URL you can find both the diffs to make PicoBSD
      compile on 2.2.6/2.2.7 (small enough) and a floppy image with the
      above.

Want to know more ? Check the URLs...

	cheers
	luigi